Frequently Asked Questions



Where is the office and what are the hours?

      The office is located at 5181 College Corner Pike in Oxford, Ohio. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am-5:00pm. Our phone number is (513)523-2555. In case of an emergency, please call (513)523-5050. We have an answering service that will answer calls after office hours. A technician is always on call and can be dispatched for emergencies.


How can I make a payment?

      You can make a payment through our website using a credit or debit card. You can make payments at our office or by mail. We accept cash, check , Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. There is a payment box at our office, outside the gate if paying after hours. Please DO NOT put cash in the payment box.
We do accept credit/debit payments over the phone with no additional charge.  You can sign up for the ACH bank drafts to have your bill automatically debited from your checking account each month.


How do I sign up for service?

      You must sign up for service in our office during regular business hours. You are required to have a photo ID. A security deposit may be required. You may avoid paying a deposit by providing documentation demonstrating satisfactory credit or furnishing a credit worthy guarantor. Documents include: Credit Reference letter and/or transaction history for 24 consecutive months (with no more than 2 late fees); Personal Credit Report. There is also a $50.00 connection fee to turn on any meter that is currently turned off. House line pressure test may also be required before we can turn on your service, if the meter has been off for more than 30 days . The cost of the pressure test is $80.00.  If the service is off you may need to have your pilot lights lit. If you would like us to light the pilots, we charge a $25.00 fee and will schedule a 2 hour window for your appointment.
If you cannot come into our office to sign up, you may do it over the phone if you can pay your deposit and/or other fees over the phone with a card.


What is the monthly service charge?

      The monthly service charge is the monthly amount charged per meter. It does not vary with consumption.



How do I end service?

       To end service, you must contact the office, either in person or by phone during regular business hours. Please have your Account number, date you would like to end service and your forwarding address available at that time. If you were renting, please have the name of the landlord/rental company.


What happens to my security deposit?

      If  you paid a security deposit on your account, you will receive it back after you have had service for 12 months or if you cancel your service sooner than that. The deposit will be applied to your monthly bill, and if it is your final bill and there is a credit remaining it will be mailed back to you in the form of a check.


Contact Us

Call: (513) 523-2555

Fax:   (513) 524-3409


5181 College Corner Pike

Oxford, OH 45056

Important Forms

Other Helpful Links

Click on the Frequently Asked Questions link for more information.


Glenwood Energy is committed to providing access to important information via technology, including our web pages, for individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. Section 508 requires us to ensure that individuals with disabilities seeking information or services from us, have access to and use of information and data that is comparable to the access and use by individuals without disabilities, unless an undue burden would be imposed on us. If you have a disability and the format of any material on our web pages interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact us at 513-523-2555 or  In order to help us respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of the accessibility problem, and the web address of the requested material so we can work together to ensure the information can be provided.